Friday, September 25, 2009

I am smuff

I left my house this morning feeling like I and the current events in my life were significant in the grand scheme of things, but to my surprise it was a beautiful day outside. A squirrel three doors down from my house was busy eating away at a nut he probably spent four hours hunting, the cars were all on the road, the trees were rustling in the wind, just like any other day.

I walked to my bus stop and everybody there was doing their own things, perfectly (or so it seems) content living their own lives. I saw students listening to their portable mp3 devices, a mother with her young child, a elder man, and all of the other usual folks.

Sometimes it is hard to comprehend, since we can only see the world through our own eyes, that when we are upset, or happy, or crazy, the world doesn't reflect our feelings. -- Life is not a movie. --








p.s. Smuff means small stuff.

Image Credit: http://www.natures-desktop.com/images/wallpapers/1024x768/squirrels/squirrel-eating-nut.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment