Monday, October 19, 2009

BedHEAD

I want to loo

This morning I sneezed. So I went to the bathroom to grab a tissue and on the way out I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I thought three things in this order:

1. WOW, ridiculous bedhead.
2. Who would want to wake up next to him?
3. I miss you.

So after that I went back to your room and I crawled into your bed. And you smiled. At me.

You smiled. At me.

Or maybe you just smiled. And I happened to intercept the smile.
Either way. When I smiled back... You continued to smile.

So, I think the point is... my bedhead is so funny that it makes you smile. And maybe laugh (but only a little).

Why else would you be smiling?


2 comments:

  1. blogspot does not have a "like" button! everything should have a like button! even real life.

    i like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting idea anonymous...

    I will do my best to add a "like" button to my blog. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete